Coffee. It’s dark, roasted, and mysterious. And like beer, Coffee has recently emerged from a commodity image into a dynamic, delicious, artisanal beverage. Portland being Portland we love some locally roasted, free trade, organically grown Coffee beans.
Stumptown is the new Starbucks around here. They only have a few locations at the moment, here and recent New York and Seattle bureaus, but the beans are spreading to restaurants and cafes all over. Stumptown also popularized new coffee techniques, like cold brew. Take some coarsely ground beans, add room temperature or cool water, and let it sit for a few hours. Voila! Low acidity, concentrated coffee, perfect for summer mornings and afternoons in spring.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- liamsterling reblogged this from whatchudrinkin and added:
- deniserrr likes this
- aclockworksaint reblogged this from whatchudrinkin
- systemreceiver likes this
- brandonsdrunkagain likes this
- mdmattyc reblogged this from drewbeered
- fight-the-kitty likes this
- theboywhocriedphoenix likes this
- ilaughedilost reblogged this from whatchudrinkin and added:
- ironchefmiyagi13 likes this
- whatchudrinkin posted this